Friday, July 17, 2009

My Hammer

My Hammer is an internet portal for consumer services that was launched in Germany in where it is nowadays the largest online market place for the consumer services industry with registered members. 
My Hammer is an affiliate of the German that offers services in internet search and as a web portal and chat room.

In commercial and private customers use the platform in three European countries; Germany, the UK and Austria. My Hammer attracts thousands of people monthly to become registered members. In the amount tripled. MY Hammer platform hosts services available in several home improvement categories. 

The service is for free for both parties, for tradesmen who receive jobs and for private users who post their jobs. After the work is done, mutual rating takes place ensuring comparability and transparency to members.

My Hammer provides an online alternative to telephone directories and as the platform is available anytime of the day, it increases time freedom on the market. My Hammer launched in UK on and within weeks became the largest website of its kind in the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment